Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

When it's just you and your husband

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 3:44 PM
  • 24 Replies

My husband and I rarely get time to ourselves, especially time when we can get out and do things. On occasion my MIL will watch all three of the kids for a few hours and free us up. 

What are your favorite things to do with your husband, either out and about, or at home alone/after the kids are in bed?

Are their things you're looking forward to doing?

My husband and I are REALLY looking forward to going to Sixflags!!!!

by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Julia on Jun. 3, 2011 at 3:49 PM

my husband and I are polar opposites, but some thing we do anjoy together are movies and theme parks :)

Melissa6705
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 3:50 PM
Ummm....time alone? We had that before we had our 3 month old lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 7:26 PM

we enjoyed doing these things with the kids but when we were alone we'd do them also!

we love to go crabbing! clamming,  camping, fishing, 4 wheeling, late at night watching a movie in the living room, watching the trailblazers play basketball, going to the stock car races,

Precious333
by Julia on Jun. 3, 2011 at 7:56 PM

oh, and I love to play games, like poker etc. with the family :) (my kids are too young right now to play those games)

MommaChell
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Quoting Melissa6705:

Ummm....time alone? We had that before we had our 3 month old lol...

Hahaha, I hear ya!

MommaChell
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Quoting oredeb:

we enjoyed doing these things with the kids but when we were alone we'd do them also!

we love to go crabbing! clamming,  camping, fishing, 4 wheeling, late at night watching a movie in the living room, watching the trailblazers play basketball, going to the stock car races,

Fun! You two sound outdoorsy. My husband is the camper. I've never enjoyed staying outside over night, unless it's in my back yard; I love the comforts of home. I do however love to get out and play hard in the wild (as close as we can get to the wild since we live metro side, lol). Nothing about getting dirty, sweaty, or close to nature bugs me (pun intended), but at the end of the day I want my hot shower and cozy-home luxuries. I can also enjoy watching sports with my husband. 

MommaChell
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Quoting Precious333:

my husband and I are polar opposites, but some thing we do anjoy together are movies and theme parks :)

We too can enjoy movies and theme parks, or tastes their are similar :) Poker is another thing we have in common, it'll be fun when the kids are old enough to play with us *happy thoughts*!

bren_darlene
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2011 at 9:22 AM

My DH and I love to ride (motorcycles), ride around in our little convertible and enjoy shooting pool.  :)

Melissa6705
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:47 AM
I love motorcycles...what kind does he have?

Quoting bren_darlene:

My DH and I love to ride (motorcycles), ride around in our little convertible and enjoy shooting pool.  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Julia on Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:52 AM

us too!!! My husband has a yamaha v-star! He calls her mistress lol

Quoting Melissa6705:

I love motorcycles...what kind does he have?

Quoting bren_darlene:

Julia: wife of Drew, christian, pro-life, homebirthing, AP mom of Damien and Gavin, baby Harley 2/09-3/09, Mason 9-19-2010  Isaiah 66:10-13

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN