Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Anyone use PER (www.home-school-inc.com)

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2011 at 3:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

I just put all my scheduling info in, got it all the way I want it, and I think I might be in love...  It seems too good to be true to have such an awesome planner for free.  So I'm wondering, what are it's downfalls?  Has anyone used it?  Love it?  Hate it?

I love that I can put in every subject, what days and times I want those subjects, what I am using for them as far as materials.  I can plan the materials for this date through this date and then start a another after that.  I love that eventually my daughter will be able to log on herself and see what she needs to do that day.  You can run reports, keep track of attendance.  I can't figure out what it is missing yet! 

http://www.home-school-inc.com/logon.aspx?ReturnURL=%2fschool%2fDefault.aspx

by on Jun. 11, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mom2queenie2004
by on Jun. 11, 2011 at 4:48 PM

never heard of it, I tried to sign up for it and after each page the yellow bar at the top, kept popping up wanting me to allow things, or to download from this site.... I won't go any farther

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 11, 2011 at 7:19 PM
Interesting, mine doesn't do that. I wonder if it is because I have pop ups blocked? Now you've got me scared! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChell
by on Jun. 12, 2011 at 12:46 AM

I'll be checking it out :)

TroyboysMom
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 12:17 AM

I use this! Gah. My page is loading funny for it right now, but I have used it. It worked well for I used it for.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 13, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Have you had any othe problems? Does it seem to cover everything?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)