Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What do *you* like to do?

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 1:25 PM
  • 19 Replies

If you actually had free time, (haha) what would you like to do? 

I love to read, sew, scrapbook (haven't done that in 2 years!), camp, sit on the deck and listen to music with hubby.  We love to take walks around the neighborhood, or go to the park and ride bikes. 

Before we had kids, I can't remember what we did!  Went to the movies, dinner, and camped? 

by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyflynn
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 1:33 PM
Read, crafts, sleep, scrapbook
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 14, 2011 at 1:34 PM

haha, I love my sleep!  I have gotten better, I haven't napped in weeks!

BigSandyMom
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM

If I ever had free time I would like to read on this huge stack of books I have sitting on and around my bookshelves.  I would actually really like to delve more into trying to organize my house as well.  But try doing that with two boys in the house.  One who has fully developed the Stuey way of saying Mommie!!

FlyHippie
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 2:16 PM

We love to go camping...I love to sew, scrapbook, listen to music, go dancing...just like you! My "me" thing is photography. I love it. I live it. It's my thing. I'm going to school for it now, too....

So when my DS graduates, I have something to start....my own photo biz...and maybe it will help alleviate some "empty nest" feelings!

misselphaba
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 3:04 PM

Sew, read, watch tv, nap.

swim-mom72
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Reading is huge on my list too. But my real love, like FlyHippie, is photography. I love having a date with my camera : ) I can get totally lost in shooting or editing and loose major chunks of time! lol

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:17 PM

When I have free time I like to sit and read a good book.  I also just enjoy spending some time with my mommy friends, dinner... just out of the house time!  :) 

Carey

DusksAngel
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Reading, watching movies (from beginning to end), and long dinners out

KelleyBamboo
by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 3:15 AM
I used to read A LOT, and dh and I would go camping almost every weekend before kids/army.

I would love to be able to sit down for an uninterrupted hour or two and just read or draw :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Laurke
by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 12:38 PM

read and sleep :)  and play facebook games.  Watch movies if DH is home, swing on the front porch.  Love to travel, but that doens't happen much with foster children around.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)