Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Anyone's kiddos going to Camp this Summer?

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 6:18 AM
  • 8 Replies

My boys started camp Monday.  They go Mon-Fri 7:30am-6pm for 10wks.  They will be swimming, bowling, laser tag, zoo, science center, skating, parks, movies, etc.  I was just wondering if anyone elses kids have Camp plans this Summer?  :)

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 6:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mom2queenie2004
by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 7:29 AM

My girls are doing summer school at the local school. This year it is just 4 days a week from 730-1130 for 3 weeks. After that we will just hang out at our local pool.

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 5:06 PM

Awesome! This was day 3 of summer camp for my crew and everyone is soooo exhausted when they get home.  Nice change of pace :)  LOL 

Homeschoolmom99
by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Ant goes to a Native American day camp and then an improv camp on weekends starting in july

TroyboysMom
by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 5:43 AM

This summer ds has Mad Scientists Summer Camp (1 week), Soccer Camp (4 weeks), and Art Camp (1 week). We may or may not see if there is time to add another camp, but I want family time, too, and maybe a vacation, so we'll see.

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 6:03 AM

Wow you gals have some cool options... around here its pretty basic.  All day camp, soccer camp, and I actually caught a sign yesterday that said sailing camp.... other than that I've not really heard of anything special! 

MedicMommy
by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 7:03 AM

I wanted to send Wyatt, but I didn't have a way to get him there. (I'm still working until mid August)

I can't wait to be home and get into our new routine...whatever that may be!

FlyHippie
by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Mine went for a week and he's already home! He loves it...

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2011 at 10:10 AM

It sounds like they will have fun!  Our 2 middle girls, 10, and 9, will go to Kids' Camp for a week in July.  It will be our 9 year old's first year and she's very excited!  Our teenager will go the very next week to Summit, the youth camp.  I usually serve as a sponsor, but I have had some health issues in the past year, and just do not feel up to serving on the mountain.  Our 8 year old is already looking forward to spending her first week on the mountain next summer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN