Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my VLOG

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2011 at 10:47 AM
  • 4 Replies

I have noticed many of you have delightful homeschool blogs,which I have saved! Also I LOVE looking up videos of others homeschool classrooms, organization, tips, everything. I have there are very few that show what you do all day. So I have decided to create a VLOG on my youtube channel. I want to show what I do all day, and some ideas of course. PLUS I am also just getting started AND have a son with more severe autism and epilepsy. I would really like some feedback since I just put it together. (dont be too mean, just honest). <<also posted this post in another group>>

http://www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

Thank you very much!!

Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (9/09 bf only), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. Babywearing, homecooking, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, SAHM, homeschooling, breastfeeding advocate.

by on Jun. 17, 2011 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
oredeb
by debbie on Jun. 17, 2011 at 11:52 AM

i liked your video!!! that collin is so cute!!!

debbie

MommaChell
by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 12:54 AM

I can't watch right now, but i will, and I'll happily give some feedback :)

Bests~

SimplySonita
by on Jun. 19, 2011 at 4:53 PM

I have become an organization junkie! You should check out TheKelleyEight she is awesome when it comes to organization!

I'm trying to talk a planner company into letting me do a review/giveaway on my blog-I hope it works out I NEED IT! I'm a list person! If it's not wrote down for me to check off, I won't do it! LOL

Sonita-Homeschooling mama to Ephram (7) & Malachi (4)
Forgive any typos-I have a broken finger!!!

Enter to win a writing prompts e-book and a chance at a $50 amazon gift card! Ends 6/22