Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Favorite TV shows?

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 3:01 AM
  • 14 Replies

Just wondering... do you ladies have any favorite shows you watch? 

I am a big Law & Order SVU fan... I'm currently catching up on all back episodes on Netflix.  LOL

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misselphaba
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2011 at 3:40 AM

I watch lots of tv.  LOL  It's what I do while I'm sewing at night.  I watch Bones, Psych, In Plain Sight, NCIS, NCIS LA...there's lots.  Bones and Psych are my favorite.  We are watching Burn Notice right now starting from season 1.  It's pretty good! 

So, yeah, I do watch a lot of tv.  LOL  I sew a lot too, though, so I guess that makes up for it. 

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 18, 2011 at 7:18 AM
I never really watch tv. I used to try to watch desperate housewives every Sunday but never could keep up. So I gave up. Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbundanceMagnet
by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 7:38 AM

Misselphaba- Burn Notice ROCKS!

Boobah- I'm terrible with keeping up with shows as well... lol 

MedicMommy
by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 7:45 AM

Without TiVo, I'd be lost. And I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but the shows I DVR are....

~19 Kids and Counting (OK, so that's not bad)
~16 and Pregnant
~Teen Mom
~Swamp People
~Alaska State Troopers
I know there are a few more, but I can't think of htem. And, crazy as it is, I love watching Roseanne. It reminds me SO much of my mom, that I sleep better when I fall asleep to it. (Even though my mom and I don't get along)

countjb
by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 8:10 AM

the CSI, Law & Order, NCIS, Grey's Anatomy, and Desparate Housewives.

SimplySonita
by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 2:02 PM

We watch a lot of TV here :)

Bones, Desprate housewives, swamp people, myth busters, man vs wild, bizzare foods, L&O:SVU, Andy Griffinth, Geroge and Gracie, Ozzie & Harriet...and probably many many more

Sonita-Homeschooling mama to Ephram (7) & Malachi (4)
Forgive any typos-I have a broken finger!!!

Enter to win a writing prompts e-book and a chance at a $50 amazon gift card! Ends 6/22