Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 3:03 AM
  • 9 Replies

Anyone have any good weekend plans?  Nothing special here... I work today (Sat) and I'm off tomorrow... but I think I'll prob just be catching up on household stuff!  BLA!

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 18, 2011 at 7:17 AM
Hoping to go to a used curriculum sale today, my dads tomorrow for fathers day. It is supposed to rain all weekend so we can't do the outside stuff needed.
I need to sew a few diapers and make a bed for the new dog.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChell
by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 5:09 PM

I'm sick in bed with mastitis :(  not my best weekend.

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Boobah- You sew diapers!?  Cool... I can't sew a button on my pants... LOL

MommaChell... sorry to hear that... YUCK!  Sending get well fast vibes your way ~*~*~*~*~

MommaTasha1003
by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 11:46 PM

Friday Me, DH, DD & DH nephew went to Nasa Space Center & then stopped at Mardels Christian Education Store to pick up some stuff.. Yard Work.. Swimming in the pool.. Sunday we will be going to church & spending the day with DH family (my dad passed when i was a teen)..

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 19, 2011 at 7:15 AM
Haha yes I do! I sew a ton of stuff. I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MedicMommy
by on Jun. 19, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Wyatt's birthday party was yesterday. TOday we are going to my dad's. Last night I was in the ER, so now I'm still in my jammies

luvthesoap
by on Jun. 19, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Sunday, we will be having a cook-out for my hubby ( fathers Day0) Sunday night we will be going to church. My son will be singing then.

betty in ky

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2011 at 12:40 AM

Friday night my hubby and I went on a date and he bought me many flowers for my new patio.  Saturday, the girls and I went to a funeral in town, and I took them out to use their Summer Reading Program Coupons.  Today was Father's Day, and we gave my hubby gifts and cards.  We tried to call and ended up emailing Opa, who is overseas, and called my Dad.  

We came home from church to find the dog had had a panic attack (thunderstorm) and clawed through the wall, and our pastor and his family announced that they have been called to preach and plant churches in Kansas, and July 3 will be their last Sunday.  

oredeb
by on Jun. 20, 2011 at 11:14 AM

fishing fishing fishing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)