Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Tattoos?

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 11:54 PM
  • 30 Replies

Since we are hitting on some fun and different topics the past few days... how about this one?  Have any tattoos????

I do... I just got my FIRST and LAST (it hurt sooo bad) on vacation last week... here is a pic...

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 19, 2011 at 7:19 AM
I have always wanted a daisy on my big toe, but I have none.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyriesmommy13
by on Jun. 19, 2011 at 8:40 AM
I have several, and if I had more money, I would have many more :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2queenie2004
by on Jun. 19, 2011 at 8:57 AM

I have one... I don't have any pics of it on this computer though. It will be my last as well.... it was painful.

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jun. 19, 2011 at 9:02 AM

Ladies... what are they of?

MedicMommy
by on Jun. 19, 2011 at 10:13 AM

I have 2. The small of my back is a black design with no meaning. I just liked it.:) My best friend had a matching one. When I had my son, his bio dad wasn't (and still never is) in the picture. My best friend was my labor coach. When I got my epidural, the anestesiologist commented on my tattoo. I said "My girlfriend has a matching one". Once he left, we realized what he must have thought. We still giggle about that.

I have another one on my foot. It's a flower vine. THere's a purple flower for my daughter, a blue one for my son, and a closed bud for the baby I lost.I hope to add to it someday!

See! not all homeschooling moms wear long skirts and are totally natural! (No offense to those that do,, of course)

SuprMom12042702
by on Jun. 19, 2011 at 10:43 AM
I have one, a frog on my left shoulder with my older two kids names under it. I plan on having the younger two put on when i get the money and am not breastfeeding anymore.
I have a couple in mind. I want an anklet with our astrolgical signs as the charms. I want to get something to represent my hubby and i but i dont know. I dont have pics on my phone but i will try to get a pic sometime today and post it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FlyHippie
by on Jun. 19, 2011 at 11:39 AM

I don't have one...but DH has two, and my dd has two...and my oldest son has a bigillion million! LOL! He has tons of them and they're BEAUTIFUL, I have to say...

I like yours! That's cool!

SimplySonita
by on Jun. 19, 2011 at 4:47 PM

I have none but do plan on getting 2.

One a butterfly-because I am a new creation! and I when I know for 100% sure I will never have any more children I want their first and middle names in a scripty font in the shape of a heart over my heart. My BIL is a tattoo artist so I'll have him do them.

Sonita-Homeschooling mama to Ephram (7) & Malachi (4)
Forgive any typos-I have a broken finger!!!

Enter to win a writing prompts e-book and a chance at a $50 amazon gift card! Ends 6/22