Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Since we are hitting on some fun and different topics the past few days... how about this one?  Have any tattoos????

I do... I just got my FIRST and LAST (it hurt sooo bad) on vacation last week... here is a pic...

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jun. 18, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
BetweenCourses
by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 4:06 PM

I have a rose on one ankle, a pteradactyl on the other ankle and a long stemmed rose with a chameleon crawling down the stem on my left shoulder blade area.

I got the smaller rose after one year of teaching in a public school.  The dinosaur/pteradactyl after a year teaching in a Christian school and the big one on my back after a year of being a stay at home mom!  

Next up--I want a thick linked chain to go around my ankle, as a leash on the neck of the pteradactyl and have the ends of the chain criss-cross and have a thorny long stemmed rose poked through the links to be what's hold the leash.

CrazyIrish
by Member on Jun. 22, 2011 at 4:41 PM

These are 6 of my 8 tattoos.  My first was a heart with a dagger through it and I also have a small heart with my husband's first initial inside it.  I am still saving the money to get tats for my other 2 kids.  I love tattoos and want many more, but my husband hates them, so I don't know if the many more will actually happen.  The 2 for my kids will for sure, though.

st. patricks day~ ~Elizabeth~ ~

CrazyIrish
by Member on Jun. 22, 2011 at 4:48 PM

Quoting MedicMommy:

See! not all homeschooling moms wear long skirts and are totally natural! (No offense to those that do,, of course)

ROFL...  I am a long-skirt-wearing-totally-natural-homeschooling Mom who happens to Love and have 8 tats with plans to add more.  :-D  No offense taken, I love that there are all sorts of moms on here!!

st. patricks day~ ~Elizabeth~ ~

CrazyIrish
by Member on Jun. 22, 2011 at 4:59 PM

The next 2 that I *am* getting will be a Dori and the jellyfish from Finding Nemo for my daughter and the sea turtle Squirt or maybe Dude for my son.  If I had unlimited funds, I would also get a dragon wrapping around my left leg, a winter (leafless) tree on my back and a Weeping Angel somewhere (maybe my right arm- sleeve??)  I love tats.  lol

MommaChell
by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 10:55 PM

I have two; one is a lotus seemingly on fire coming out of the ocean waves surrounded by hibiscus flowers floating on the water, it's tribal-ish in ways and very colorful, I also have a purple heart. Both tattoos are in privy places and rarely get seen by anyone besides myself and my husband...my MIL just HAD to see my lotus, lol :P

mynameismuerte
by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 11:00 PM
I have a couple. One is a heart on the inside of my foot, below the ankle. Yeah, I was 14 and my BF at the time did it.

The other one is just above my outside right ankle. It's 2 flowers with vines wrapping around to the inside of my leg.

No more for me though as I just don't really see the point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbundanceMagnet
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 5:13 AM

Wow, never thought this post would take off so well.... SoOOOO awesome!!!

mountainmom303
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 11:10 AM

I have a 10" long Koi fish on my left side/upper back with water and cherry blossoms, a sacred heart on my lower back, outlines of stars on the insides of both ankles, and a ladybug on my left hip.

mountainmom303
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Here is a pic of my Koi before it was finished, but you get the idea.  I guess the rest of my pics are on an external drive somewhere.

And here is one of the stars.

Xakana
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 1:01 PM

There is some really awesome art on you ladies! :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)