Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Today is the first day of summer, so....

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 7:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

what are your favorite summer time activities?

I'm an anti-mainstream but not crunchy, homeschooling, big family wanting (but TTC for over 2 years), Christian, southern, weight watching, gentile disciplining, scrapbooking, blogging Momma http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/
And I probably need more coffee!

by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AbundanceMagnet
by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Whew... its been 100plus degrees here for days.. YUCK!  Anything with water.. .we like the splash park, swimming, slip and slide or just sprinklers!!!  Also indoor things... skating, chuck e cheese.. LOL

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 22, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Camping!!!  Swimming too.  :)  We love just hanging out in the back yard.  I cannot wait to get a fence, I probably say that a lot.  LOL  It would help so much because my 2 year old constantly wants to go over to the neighbors big rainbow swingset, and I don't believe in playing on other peoples toys while they are not out there.  If only the neighbors believed the same.   haha

On the super hot days, we go to the library and hit the ice cream store across the street from there.  :)

oredeb
by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 2:12 PM

gardening, camping, fishing, crabbing and clamming, gleaning fields, stomping thru the woods looking for herbs and eatibles, we use to bike ride but its not safe here so we dont, sitting around reading,

MedicMommy
by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 4:08 PM

It's 100+ here too. Lots of hanging out in the A/C. We are going to the beach next month, and I'm soooo looking forward to just setting my happy hiney in the pool and staying there!

misselphaba
by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Whining about being hot, melting into a miserable puddle of goo, and wishing for fall. 

I'm not a fan of summer.

MommaChell
by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 10:48 PM

MUD!!! Lol, my kids love to make mud in the back yard and get dirty :) Anything with water and dirt just makes'em happy. We also love to go to my FIL's and play in the pool...they play and I relax while the in-laws entertain the kids for a few.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)