Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning Ladies!!!

I was having a conversation with a friend last night about some of my quarks and was just thinking it would make an interesting topic for here :)

I have issues with messes.  I don't like my house to be all messy and with that I find that I don't have people over very often.  I'm a very social person, I love to hang out with people but I find it sooo stressful having groups over.  Or to be even more specific, groups of KIDS over.  I can't handle the in and out, the mess room to room, just all the chaos!  I feel bad because my kids of course like having friends over but it stresses me out big time.  Its just something I have to work on, my mother was the same way... akk!!!  That's reason enough to work on it! hahaha  Anywho... so what are your issues?  What little quarks do you have???

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 5:43 AM
Replies (11-12):
SimplySonita
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 10:27 PM

I do not expect guests to clean up after themselves, but I always do at other's houses.

I do expect frequent visitors to clean up after themselves to an extent.

If you're comfortable enough to open my fridge and get something out for yourself to eat, youc an clean up after yourself by at least taking your dishes to the sink. LOL

Sonita-Homeschooling mama to Ephram (7) & Malachi (4)
Forgive any typos-I have a broken finger!!!