Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Hang Laundry out of dryer?

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 5:53 AM
  • 9 Replies

Do you like to hang your laundry out to air dry or put it in the dryer... and either way... WHY? 

I use the dryer... I'm honestly too lazy to hang laundry out.  That would be my only reason haha  Plus I have a new awesome HE washer and dryer... for the first time in my entire life laundry stays caught up!!! 

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 5:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MedicMommy
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 6:11 AM

I love my HE washer and dryer! That being said, I realllly want to get a clothes line. But, I know I'm lazy, so I'm not sure I'd use it

I want to know why they can't invent a dryer that will put your clothes on hangers for you

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Quoting MedicMommy:

I love my HE washer and dryer! That being said, I realllly want to get a clothes line. But, I know I'm lazy, so I'm not sure I'd use it

I want to know why they can't invent a dryer that will put your clothes on hangers for you

Someday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

oredeb
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 7:57 PM

hang! smells sooooo good! diapers were my favorite to hang!

nikki0522
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 8:31 PM

I hang the laundry whenever possible. It saves money on the electric bill and the clothes smell so fresh and clean after. 

Follow my homeschool blog! Click here

Join The Homeschoolers Cafe - Group Admin

SimplySonita
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Dryer for me. We used to have a clothes line at our old house but we don't have one here, hubby was just talkinga bout utting one up this week! So maybe soon I can hang some to dry!

Sonita-Homeschooling mama to Ephram (7) & Malachi (4)
Forgive any typos-I have a broken finger!!!