Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What do you love about your S/O?

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 6:04 AM
  • 8 Replies

I love that my husband accepts me as I am.  I'm not always the easiest to live with but he loves me for who I am.  He's always there for me and pretty much does anything I ask.  He also lets me be very independent... I don't feel like I ever have to "ask" for his permission to do anything...So grateful!!!  :)  How about you ladies?

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 6:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MedicMommy
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 6:07 AM

He loves me, he really listens to my opinions on anything and everything, he's willing to work so hard for us. He is so supportive, whether it's about schooling options, or how involved I want to be in church, or when I'm just having a miserable day...he always tries to make it better

FlyHippie
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:02 AM

hmmm...wow...we're going through a really rough time after our daughter passing away...so right now, hard to answer.

He used to make me laugh and he was very honest. Those things are hiding right now....so I'd say....I love him because he gives us security right now....financially.

Lame....give us time for more! LOL   *rough patch* *rough patch*

misselphaba
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:45 AM

Everything. 

But I really love that he'st he kind of dad that will pull over on the way home so I can get the kids out of their carseats so I can show them the AWESOME rainbow I saw! 

SimplySonita
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Everything :)

I love that he loves me. I love that he tries to take care of me. I love that he's sucha  great daddy. I love that he'd give anyone the shirt off his back. I love that he makes me laugh. I love that he thinks I'm sexy and tells me so every day. I love that he's so caring and kind. I love that he can fix things. I just love him!

Sonita-Homeschooling mama to Ephram (7) & Malachi (4)
Forgive any typos-I have a broken finger!!!