Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

'Fess up!

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 1:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

If we were to look in your browsing history, what would we find?

What sites do you visit the most? What is the strangest site you've been to recently? What topics have you searched for?

I'm an anti-mainstream but not crunchy, homeschooling, big family wanting (but TTC for over 2 years), Christian, southern, weight watching, gentile disciplining, scrapbooking, blogging Momma http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/
And I probably need more coffee!

by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nikki0522
by Member on Jun. 23, 2011 at 1:21 PM

I mostly visit CM, Facebook, Yahoo Mail & Groups, Hulu and read the paper online. I haven't really visited any strange websites lately, but I have done searches on chicken pox.

oredeb
by debbie on Jun. 23, 2011 at 5:21 PM

browsing history and most visited sites!: lots of gardening blogs!! food blogs!!

nothing homeschoolish (except a couple homeschool sites i belong to) till july!

recently searched for my dh : motorcycle boots, for a vacuum bag sealer, plumber, words and moves to some blues brothers song, green bean coffee supplier

sandra1023
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Gmail, Yahoo, Cake Wrecks, Facebook, TMZ.com, Perez Hilton, Ebay, Cafemom, NaNoWriMo, YALitChat, ProvoCraft Community, Peacxhy Cheap.

Those are the order my shortcuts are in.  lol  The weirdest site I had to go to was a KKK site once.  I had to google it and find the right site.  It was for a discussion for one of my graduate courses.  The whole time I kept thinking, what if I die or I'm murdered, and the police have to go through my laptop and they see this?  lol

SimplySonita
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Mostly email, FB, twitter, my blog, other blogs (mostly homeschool related), and surveys I take to earn some extra money...and I signed up of pintrest today...

I'm so boring

Sonita-Homeschooling mama to Ephram (7) & Malachi (4)
Forgive any typos-I have a broken finger!!!