Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Do you Journal?

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 9:14 PM
  • 12 Replies

Do any of you ladies keep a Journal or a diary?  I have from time to time but usually don't keep up with it.  I bought a really nice Journal today though and am going to work on it!!!  I find it to be good therapy!

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poohbear1183
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 10:06 PM

I used to journal all teh time, then i stopped ..not sure why. Then I got into blogging, but find it hard to do that every day or even one a week. I found a nice diary at teh thriftstor that was brand new. Now all I got to do is to start writing. : )

TanyaMichelle
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 11:21 PM

No journaling here. I can't find time for stuff that actually needs doing as it is.

MommaChell
by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 2:05 AM

I have here and there, but nothing I'm committed to. I do keep a dated book of all the endearing things my kids say and do.

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 9:26 AM

Quoting MommaChell:

I have here and there, but nothing I'm committed to. I do keep a dated book of all the endearing things my kids say and do.

That's cool!!!

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

Melissa6705
by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM
That's reallly cool....I need to do that.

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

Quoting MommaChell:

That's cool!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 2:02 PM

no journal here!

MedicMommy
by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 6:46 PM

I blog :)

When Wyatt says or does something reallysweet, I email him (to an address he can use when he's older). That way, there's a date, and I don't have to worry about "losing" it. Plus, I can do it from my phone if we're out and about

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

SimplySonita
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 9:52 PM

I blog...I have...4 or 5 blogs LOL all with a different purpose! One for school record, one for just photos, one for a diary where I blog anonomously and don't promote, and then cowsdontmoo which is my 'business' blog, but still personal...

wright1212
by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:12 AM

I actually started a book to my DD. She is just like me and I am always asking what I was like as a child, so I am sure she is the same curious mind. So I bought a really nice pink diary and started the story of her life. The first quote is 'i loved you before i ever met you'! I started the story with how my husband and I met and started our lives together. I am just now to where my oldest was born and being pregnant with her. I am so excited about it. Oh and I only write on the right page, so if she ever asked questions or wanted more details on something she could write in on the left. I hope to give it to her when she is 18 since I want to write about her teenage years too.

SouthernMama08
by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:42 AM

I have kept a diary since I was 18.  I don't write in it everyday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)