Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

been away

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 12:59 PM
  • 9 Replies
Sorry that I haven't been on but I have a 4 month old that was 2 months premature and for the last week I don't know what's wrong with him. He gets so cranky sometimes and there is nothing to fix him. He was sleeping through the night and isn't anymore. I took him to the dr and she said he is just trying to figure things out still and it could be colic. I will try to be on more though.

Good news is he is meeting all of his devolopmental milestones for a full term 4 month old.....go landon!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
oredeb
by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 1:51 PM

yea!!! sounds like hes catching up with himself!!

SuprMom12042702
by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 7:45 PM
read about the four month sleep regression
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 26, 2011 at 9:19 PM

never apologize for taking care of your family :)  We're always glad to have you.  I'm glad he is on target!  Hope he starts sleeping well soon (and you too!)  My first daughter slept horribly, until 8 weeks and slept fantastic.  My second slept great right away - 4 hours or more from birth!  Then at 4 months, she stopped.  Although she sleeps okay now (2 years old), she still wakes up during the night more than my first ever did.

MedicMommy
by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Family absolutely comes first! Glad to hear that he is meeting the milestones. (Cause he got an early start homeschooling :-P)

Just remember...This too, shall pass

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 12:03 PM

I agree family comes first!  Glad to hear he is doing well and sending you loving vibes that he overcomes this cranky stage FAST :)  <hugs>

Melissa6705
by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 9:54 AM
Thanks guys! He can be such a handful sometimes but we wouldn't trade him for the world and sissy loves helping with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Glad he is meeting all of his developmental milestones!

jeng1980
by Member on Jun. 28, 2011 at 4:29 PM

Glad to hear he is doing good and meeting milestones.  Hoping he gets over his cranky stage fast too. ((HUGS))

mamaof2n1angel
by on Jun. 30, 2011 at 6:33 AM

I have a almost  3 month old, hon and I know how you feel. though she was 2 days  early  ( induction) she is  finally sleeping through the night sometimes.. 

This coupled with my 7 and 6 yr olds makes for a  great time without my husband home. 

Enjoy it  now while you can!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN