Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Amazon Prime for MOMS

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 11:45 PM
  • 3 Replies

So, I may just be the last one to learn about this, but Amazon is now offering it's Prime to moms! I just wanted to share the info for any one, who like me, lives under a rock. You can check out all the details on their website. Bests~

by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SimplySonita
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 3:32 AM

You can also split a prime membership with others if you won't be buying $25 worth of baby stuff each month to keep your amazon mom membership going...Though it's not just baby baby stuff that qualifies, I did get a melissa and doug music set one month that qualified for amazon mom baby purchase. It is difficult to find  stuff for older kids that qualify though....

Also, if you want the perk of Amazon on Demand movies for free-Amazon mom doesn't offer that perk.

If you have an .edu email you can also sign up for amazon student.

Sonita-Homeschooling mama to Ephram (7) & Malachi (4)
Forgive any typos-I have a broken finger!!!

oredeb
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 12:19 PM

hey ive never heard of it either! prime?

MommaChell
by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 4:38 PM

Quoting SimplySonita:

You can also split a prime membership with others if you won't be buying $25 worth of baby stuff each month to keep your amazon mom membership going...Though it's not just baby baby stuff that qualifies, I did get a melissa and doug music set one month that qualified for amazon mom baby purchase. It is difficult to find  stuff for older kids that qualify though....

Also, if you want the perk of Amazon on Demand movies for free-Amazon mom doesn't offer that perk.

If you have an .edu email you can also sign up for amazon student.

I'm so glad i know you, thanks! blowing kisses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN