Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Has anybody seen this yet?  I was all excited about taking my son (3) but I've heard that it has death and killing and well, he's a PBS kid.  I've heard some parents say that it's fine, but others say it shouldn't be "G".  He has seen CARS and loved it.  He's seen Toystory 1, but didn't really care for it.  Other than that he's seen Curious George 1 & 2, and The Princess and the Frog. 

What are your thoughts on CARS 2 if you have seen it?  Are you gonna take your kid(s) to see it?

Loving wife ...Proud Homeschooling Mama ...TTC#2 ...BLOGGING it all on the way...Follow me at Throwing Marshmallows

by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 9:34 PM
Replies (11-12):
MedicMommy
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 2:55 PM

After really thinking about it...I think we will wait for it to come out on DVD, and DH and I will preview it. What really bothers me, I think is the thought of the torture scene.

Moms who have seen it, is it as bad as it seems? Do you think it's obvious to little ones what's going on? DS is 6, and we are trying to pull him away from violent shows and games,without overdoing it. We still want to be realistic

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

jeng1980
by Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 9:30 PM

To be honest, I can't even remember the torture scene.  I am very ticky with what my kids watch so I really think I would remember if it was really bothersome but honestly I can't seem to remember that scene.  If I can't remember it it must not have been that bad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)