Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OT Surgery today

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 8:56 PM
  • 5 Replies

I had my laparoscopy today. They didn't find Endo,so we are stuck with even more questions. The dr did tell DH something about my cervix being hard and closed, which just kinda went over DH's head,lol

I'm sore, and sleepy. I will try to post some tomorrow :) I did lurk today and at least keep up with everyone

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM

I am happy there is no endo but I hope and pray that you get the answers that you are looking for soon. Also praying for a speedy recovery. 

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Yes.

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

I am happy there is no endo but I hope and pray that you get the answers that you are looking for soon. Also praying for a speedy recovery. 

Melissa6705
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 11:15 AM
Sorry that you didn't get any question answered...good luck and I will keep you in my prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:32 PM

awwww I pray you find whats wrong!

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:56 PM

I saw this on FB as you know before here :) I'm glad to hear no endo... tha'ts wonderful news... I'm sorry that you didn't really get any answers though, I imagine that is frustrating!  Hang in there <hugs> and I'm here if you need/want to chat :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)