Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Moms who use planners for homeschool, which ones do you use? What do you like? What do you not like?

If you make your own, how do you do it?

I'm a visual person. I'm trying to find a planner I want to use,but it'shard to order them online, because I can't SEE the pages.

I'm looking for something that has a weekly layout, with space for the goals for each subject that week. We will mostly be doing unit studies, and using Saxon for Math, so I need it more to organize myself than DS

I may just make my own and add a section to my homemakers notebook. Or, really, just make a homeschooling notebook

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Replies (11-13):
SouthernMama08
by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 8:24 AM

Sounds good to Me!

Quoting MedicMommy:

I have gone to OCS, and Ifell INLOVE!! They didn't have any planners that I thought were must haves. I thought "I like this, but..." about a few things. We definitely should plan a trip there though! I was rushed the day I did go, so I'd love to have time to really look. I also want to go to SAFE, I think they have some used curriculum. I think we will have to do coffee one morning at Bakers then do a mommy afternoon :) I have off the week of July 18 if you want to try then!

RheaF
by Member on Jul. 1, 2011 at 8:25 AM

I made my own. I printed most of my stuff from Donnayoung.org.

countjb
by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 8:47 AM
I just use a spiral notebook and record every day's lessons.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN