Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy 4th of July Weekend!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Well Ladies, I must say I'm supper stoked about this weekend for two wonderful reasons, aside from the obvious holiday celebration of independence and freedom; 1. a delightful family get together, 2. my husband actually has the holiday off! We're planning lots of family time around the holiday festivities of good food, good weather, and good fireworks. For many this holiday means a great deal- our family is tremendously thankful for the blessing of our liberty and we continually pray for our country, as well as others!

How are you hoping to spend the weekend and what does this holiday mean to you?

by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 10:52 AM
Replies (11-13):
MommaChell
by on Jul. 4, 2011 at 5:18 PM

Quoting Gumberly:

My brother is getting married on the first so we have to drive over to his place that morning then drive home that night since my DH has to work the next day. I am honestly not excited about dealing with the traffic.
My DH was over seas for almost 2 years so it's just nice to have him home even if we don't get to do much (he is working today too).

Glad your DH is home safe; I hope your day is blessed. Keep safe~

MommaChell
by on Jul. 4, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Quoting SimplySonita:

Today I went to my MIL#1/SIL's house to celebrate my birthday.

Tomorrow we'll probably for to MIL#2/FIL house to celebrate, my birthday, her birthday, and father's day (They were ona  cruise to Alaska for her B-day and Father's day)

Monday will be a school day and dinner with my dad here or my dad & brother at my parent's house (my mom has to work) and Tuesday

Tuesday hubby is off but we'll have school and maybe a picnic or go fishing or something.

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY! I'm so glad to have you with us happy birthday!!! 

MommaChell
by on Jul. 4, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Quoting MedicMommy:

Church this morning (I totally love our church, they make everyone feel welcome) ad then into the pool! This is the first time it will be open.

Good to hear you love your church *thumbs-up*. We got all our pool-time on Sat. Yesterday we rested. Today we have my MIL over for all sorts of fun and sparklers tonight!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)