Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Do you keep your kids papers?

I'm cleaning out things to get ready for the new school year and I'm just wondering how long do you keep your children's workbooks, pages, etc?  I've got some things going back to a few years ago and I'm running out of room.... Am I terrible to start tossing? 

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jul. 3, 2011 at 11:51 AM
Replies (11-14):
AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 6:07 AM

Awesome, I think I will just be picking a few things... and tossing the rest!  Glad to hear I'm on the right track!  LOL

MommaChell
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

Awesome, I think I will just be picking a few things... and tossing the rest!  Glad to hear I'm on the right track!  LOL

Don't forget any family members that may enjoy having those precious works, even if they end up tossing (hopefully recycle) them, they'll enjoying seeing them. You could always make a poster collague out of them that your kids could help with and gift that to loved ones. 

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 5, 2011 at 7:30 PM
I have a hard time tossing but have gotten better. Dd was in public k and would bring home a million pages a week. If they all looked the same and didn't show anything meaningful or improvement I started tossing. It was hard! Lol
I will say mom kept some things from when I was in school and it's awesome to look back at that stuff and laugh. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
estop
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 9:11 PM

I keep all work in binders for a yr or so I can go back 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)