Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would be your dream family vacation?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 11:40 PM
  • 13 Replies

Remember, you're dreaming, so indulge!

by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 8:10 AM

Ha ha...Our DREAM family vacation actually is several mini vacations. We'd have a camper, and do long weekend trips. One to the mountains, where you can't get us via cell or internet. One to Disney. A week up to PA, to visit family and Hershey. Other weekends would include the DC area, Williamsburg, the beach. (We do day trips to the beach all the time, under normal circumstances)

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 6, 2011 at 8:12 AM
I'm not even sure! We enjoyed sault saint marie michigan but that was with one kid several years ago. Now we just dread driving for very long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommiemomma
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2011 at 9:24 AM

A ten day trip to Disney with spending money:)

momversuswild
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 11:09 AM

A week in Hangzhou, China where my daughter was born, and then off for a week in  Korea (Che ju and Tae gu where my sons were born).

Melissa6705
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 12:24 PM
Ireland!!! Both of us are Irish. We had a Celtic themed wedding and to go there would be amazing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melyssa-R
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 2:18 PM

We went to Disney World a couple years ago and have been to Disneyland twice and while they were fun and I'd definitely go again...next time I want a RELAXED vacation!  LOL  My husband and I have been to Hawaii twice before becoming parents and we'd like to go again now that our daughter is older (11) so hopefully in  a year or two after we get more settled with some things we have going on now financially.  Hawaii is awesome!

SimplySonita
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 2:42 PM

365 days (at least) and a RV-cross country baby! I'd love to road school for at least a year!

Other than that I really don't care, any vaccation would be nice, we've only had 1 family vacation EVER! All of hubby's vacation time has been taken for me or him being int he hospital, and of course and 'extra' money went to pay medical bills so....

Maybe next year we can go somewhere :)

by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 5:22 PM

A private stay in an English castle in the countryside with all the maids, cooks, etc. that we needed. Bicycles, horses, and an open-top car would be provided for excursions into a neighboring village. We could stay until we got tired of the luxurious life.

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 5:32 PM

hmmmmm  I think at this current time.. a long cruise to ALASKA!!!!

oredeb
by debbie on Jul. 6, 2011 at 6:54 PM

camping way back in the woods, no one around by a nice rambling creek, and camping on a private beach, nice rambling creek flowing by into the ocean

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)