Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What would be your dream family vacation?

Posted by   + Show Post

Remember, you're dreaming, so indulge!

by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Replies (11-13):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 6, 2011 at 7:37 PM
That would be fun! As long as we had a good gps and no where to be on certain days.

I have to say that whatever the dream vacation - it must be all inclusive. Hehee. And daily massage wouldn't be bad. ;)

Quoting SimplySonita:

365 days (at least) and a RV-cross country baby! I'd love to road school for at least a year!

Other than that I really don't care, any vaccation would be nice, we've only had 1 family vacation EVER! All of hubby's vacation time has been taken for me or him being int he hospital, and of course and 'extra' money went to pay medical bills so....

Maybe next year we can go somewhere :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaTasha1003
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 11:37 PM

My dh has wanted to go to disney since DD was born.

IMO anything is great. I just love to travel. Every state has a different feel to it. I hope one day we can go to Washington DC. I went there on an 8th grade trip & will never forget it!

Maybe Ill just do what someone else said: travel for 1 year! but id have to splurge & get a hotel occasionally or something! (unless we had one of those million dollar RVs! haha)

MommaChell
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 10:49 PM

You all have some great dream vacations :)

I'll be reserving our family vacation time for when my kids are a bit older and can enjoy things more fully, keeping that in mind, here's my DREAM vacation (!!);

I'd like to take as long as we wanted go on a road-jet trip around the world! Visit different cities, states, and countries, having a blast staying in hotels and camping out when we could. We'd go to every kind of amusement park, national wonder, and beautiful place on earth. We'd have an all access pass, so no place would be off limits, and we wouldn't have to worry about money. OH, and no one would get sick, hurt, or other wise :) ... pretty heavenly, gaw!

Okay, back to realistic, lol; I'd be really neat to go to Disney World and have plenty of play money = good stuff!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)