Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OK, so we've talked about making time for ourselves, but what do you do when you need to make time with your DH? How much of an effort do you put into ensuring you have time together?

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 8:05 AM
Replies (11-13):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 7, 2011 at 11:40 AM
I love that. :) we cuddle on the couch and watch movies together also. Free and fun!

Quoting MedicMommy:

DH works shift work. We try to do a date night once a month. I actually want to talk to my BFF and see if we can switch....we will watch her DD once a month, and she watches our DS.
At the very least, we do a date night in once a month...we try to do it more often. DS gets something "fun" (hot dogs, mac and cheese) for dinner, and after he's in bed, we have a nice dinner, turn thelights off, cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
islumomma
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 5:39 PM

lol i left out the part of begging for weeks lol....she raised me so she is my mom to say....her and my older one are and i quote my son "two peas in a pot" lol

romacox
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:11 AM

We use to tell our children that "Mommy and Daddy were going to shut our bedroom door so we could plan what we all will do for the weekend,  But if you disturb us, it will take us longer."  In the beginning they would nock on the door, and ask if we were done talking, and we simply replied, "Oh, now it will take us even longer.". 

They actually got so they left us alone, and were quite excited to hear what we had planned for the coming weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)