Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

....$100.00 to spend, on yourself, what would you buy?

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:53 PM
Replies (11-17):
buzymom93
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:26 AM

maybe a haircut.. oh and some new yarn to crochet with..  ha.. then i have to find the time to crochet.. lol

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:43 AM

DH overheard me telling a friend that I hate the fact that all I can do with my hair is put it in a ponytail, especially since I can't stand up in front of the mirror for any length of time (if I don't straighten it, it's frizzy and I live in super humid SC). For our anniversary, he is paying for me to go get my hair cut and dyed. :) I love that man

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:45 AM

He had been laughing at me because we were watching a show and one of the girls on there had a cut/color that I LOVED so I kept pausing it to get a good picture. I can never find a picture of what I want. I'm soooo excited!

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

oredeb
by debbie on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:56 AM

thats great medic mom!!!! a good man!

Quoting MedicMommy:

DH overheard me telling a friend that I hate the fact that all I can do with my hair is put it in a ponytail, especially since I can't stand up in front of the mirror for any length of time (if I don't straighten it, it's frizzy and I live in super humid SC). For our anniversary, he is paying for me to go get my hair cut and dyed. :) I love that man

CrazyIrish
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:00 AM

I'd buy books.  And probably some movies/TV series that I love.  I have a huge wish list on Amazon.  :-D

Melissa6705
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:24 AM
That's great. My hubby likes my hair long so I keep it that way.

Quoting oredeb:

thats great medic mom!!!! a good man!

Quoting MedicMommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaof2n1angel
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:28 PM

things for the  kids school area  not for me i  don't do a lot of thigns for me  anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)