Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Shows that make you cringe

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:54 PM
  • 27 Replies

What KIDS TV shows absolutely make you cringe?

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:54 PM

For me Caillou is a big one. I can't stand the way he whines and gets whatever he wants. Ugh

FlyHippie
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Wonder pets. That chicken that can't say his R's...grrrr...

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Absolutely! I get teaching kids acceptance, but my son starting saying his R's wrong because of that show!

Quoting FlyHippie:

Wonder pets. That chicken that can't say his R's...grrrr...

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!

Strega
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Oh I totally agree! I cannot stand that show and I'm so glad that our Son's Cailou phase was short-lived.

Quoting MedicMommy:

For me Caillou is a big one. I can't stand the way he whines and gets whatever he wants. Ugh

wedding website

KDBeckham
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Honestly...Spongebob, but my kids can't get enough of it...what's a mama to do?!

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Ha! Spongebob is outlawed in our house. 

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 1:16 PM

I don't think I have any... LOL and I actually love spongebob... I sing the little tunes with my kids hahaha  Yep I know I'm abnormal! :)

Melyssa-R
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 1:56 PM

We love SpongeBob too! LOL We even had SpongeBob checks for a long time and they are the only checks that would get gushed over by store clerks.  My daughter is 11 and is into the tween shows but none of them really grate on my nerves too much.

Melissa6705
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 2:09 PM
I hated that show!!

Quoting MedicMommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
padavali
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 2:11 PM

We have 3 shows that are banned in this house, Caillou, Seaseme Street and anything Barney.    Wonder Pets, I try to deterr, but will allow if she really wants it.  We only have PBS so that really limits what she can watch.  I doubt she knows who Spong Bob is, and I can't too can't stand shows like that either.  I don't mind Dinosaur train, Word World, and we LOVE The Cat in The Hat . :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)