Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shows that make you cringe

Posted by   + Show Post

What KIDS TV shows absolutely make you cringe?

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Replies (21-27):
Kaylon
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Dora the explorer! EKKKK!

SimplySonita
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:22 PM

Max& Ruby

I don't like a lot of kid shows. LOL I don't agree with what orhow they teachthings!

I do  like Caillou. He might whine but most 4 year olds do. At least his parents are present!

I have an issue with all these kids shows that have no parents present. I find it creepy.

tcollins11
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:49 PM

i guess sponge bob dont know why she is getting into teenage shows at 7 go figure some are ok

MommaChell
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:46 PM

There's a show on KERA that I believe is a PBS show, I really don't like it. I can't recall the name, but it's about a little girl named Beegee (sp?). She's constantly being dishonest and doing bad things with zero to very minor consequences. I also don't like the way the family or friends interact in it. In my opinion the show is fail all around and I change the channel is it happens to come on. 

Kaylon
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:26 AM

Quoting SimplySonita:

Max& Ruby

I don't like a lot of kid shows. LOL I don't agree with what orhow they teachthings!

I do  like Caillou. He might whine but most 4 year olds do. At least his parents are present!

I have an issue with all these kids shows that have no parents present. I find it creepy.

I like Caillou too.  Like you said, the parents are involved! 

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:38 AM

Quoting Boobah:

And does anyone have a problem with the cat in the hat? The show actually has some good information, but it creeps me out. Some stranger keeps popping up in their back yard and tells them their mom won't mind if they come with him. And the poor fish never gets listened to. Lol

LMFAO..... never thought of it that way... but true true... kinda creepy!!!

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

buzymom93
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Quoting SimplySonita:

Max& Ruby

that is true about caillou.. my son watches that once in a while.. another good show with parental involvment is Little Bill... he really likes that one too!!  I really don't like max and ruby, the parents are never there and the kids are always by themselves going places... i just don't like it..

Christian Homeschooling Mamma to two wonderful, busy, animal loving boys... Mario, 18yrs, and Isaiah, 6yrs

Check out my blog:    http://ourcrazyhomeschoollife.blogspot.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)