Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Bragging

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 2:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
Ok, so we all love to brag on our kids...I have to say my DD is so wonderful. She hardly ever has bad days while we are doing work and is always eager to learn! Plus she helps me with the baby all the time even changed a poop diaper!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Very cool... I'm gonna take this moment to brag too.  My boys are always caring about others feelings.  They are always willing to help other kids out when we go places.  At this past 4th of July Parade there was a boy about 3 that was having a hard time getting Candy so my boys kept getting some for him and putting in his bucket and giving him pep talks... love their compassion!!!  :)

Melissa6705
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 4:11 PM
That is so great!!

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

Very cool... I'm gonna take this moment to brag too.  My boys are always caring about others feelings.  They are always willing to help other kids out when we go places.  At this past 4th of July Parade there was a boy about 3 that was having a hard time getting Candy so my boys kept getting some for him and putting in his bucket and giving him pep talks... love their compassion!!!  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 7:37 PM

awwww thats neat melissa! good brag! she needs a prize!

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Thanks...I love my little men lol

Quoting Melissa6705:

That is so great!!

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 7, 2011 at 9:47 PM
Julia takes such good care of her sister, is so eager to learn, can read SOOOO well for being almost 6, and is just a loving, sweet girl.
Chelsey is only 2, but she has the best manners. She ALWAYS says please and thank you, or sorry if she hurt you by accident. She is super loving, and challenges me every day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faeriemom1972
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 10:06 PM

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

I love that! Part of the reason I want to homeschool is the lack of compassion I see in some children. I've got a sweet little guy as well, and I hope he stays that way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)