Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What are your hobbies?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:06 AM
  • 26 Replies

hobbies are differnt than crafts, so i thought i'd start a what are your hobbies thread!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melissa6705
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Sadly I don't think I have any.

Quoting oredeb:

hobbies are differnt than crafts, so i thought i'd start a what are your hobbies thread!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FlyHippie
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:57 AM

Well, photography for sure...even though I make some money.

Scrapbooking, sewing...I make picture frames and all sorts of stuff. I'm the kind of person that has to stay busy, busy, busy....so when there's not a lot going on, I make stuff up! LOL!

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:49 PM

Reading, scrapbooking, crochet, sewing,this fall it will be gardening, blogging, my pregnancy obsession

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

padavali
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:51 PM

It changes a lot for me :(  Currently, it is running and biking, photography.

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Oh! And planning anti-mainstream stuff. I'm currently working on herbal remedies. I want to start a compost pile this fall too. Once we get into our new "Mom's not working, and Wyatt's home all day" routine, I want to open an Etsy shop. Herbal stuff, maybe CDs and burp cloths, Depends on what I have going on time wise

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:50 AM

OH gosh... does animal rescue count??  I've been rescuing cats and rehoming like crazy lately.  I also enjoy taking pictures though I'm really really bad at getting them developed... but I post them on Facebook.  LOL 

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:13 AM

I rescue cats too. I just have a hard time rehoming them. We are up to 10 cats right now. (And I've been eyeing one of the cats on FB...it's a good thing you are in FL!)

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

OH gosh... does animal rescue count??  I've been rescuing cats and rehoming like crazy lately.  I also enjoy taking pictures though I'm really really bad at getting them developed... but I post them on Facebook.  LOL 

SimplySonita
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Currently really only reading and photography...I'd love to find time to start my crafting hobbies again but life right now...it's just not time...

Melissa6705
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:09 PM
Well I do read and cook a lot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Quoting MedicMommy:

I rescue cats too. I just have a hard time rehoming them. We are up to 10 cats right now. (And I've been eyeing one of the cats on FB...it's a good thing you are in FL!)

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

Which one???  :)   Yep we are at 10now too and  a lady wants to drop off 3 kittens tomorrow... I have to learn to say no... I'm not getting any bites on rehoming right now, its bad :(

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN