Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else doing Bible in 90 days? (Jul-Oct)

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:50 PM
  • 6 Replies

Is anyone else doing Bible in 90 Days Starting July 11th?

I thought if anyone else was doing it we could check in here as well as the other places and encourge each other.

If you don't know about it you can learn more and sign up here.

by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rebeccasmly
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:51 PM

I'm going to go look at it and if I like what I see, I'll be willing to walk along side you during this time. :)

Melissa6705
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:51 PM
I would love to...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimplySonita
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:18 PM

YAY!

I'm so looking forward to it. A friend of mine (Rebecca at Mom's Mustard Seeds) did it last time around and she said it was a huge blessing, so I'm looking forward to it!

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Hmmm. I'm really going to think about this. I feel like I'm on overload lately, I can't even imagine what it will be like when I go back to work. I want to, but I don't know that I can devote my attention to it. (Then again, when do I need it more, know what I mean?)

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

SimplySonita
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 12:57 PM

I think to help me through I may also use an audio Bible.

I'll use http://www.thestreamingbible.com on my Roku (you can also use it online and on an Android phone) as well as text-to-speach on my Kindle.

That's probably the only way I'll mke it through! LOL

SimplySonita
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 11:49 AM

So who is up to date on thier reading? I'm about to start day 3 and I'm loving it! I thought it would be overwhelming, to readso much each day, but I'm finding it a huge blessing so far! Not overwhelming at all. It's actually calming m,e and making me focus a bit more on other areas of my life, and I need that right now, so badly! I think I can do this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)