Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What do you need to do today? 7/11

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 8:20 AM
  • 15 Replies
I have so much I need to get done today! I need help! Lol
What are you up to today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 11, 2011 at 8:22 AM
I have to clean up breakfast
Give the girls baths
Walk the dog
Do laundry
Make some phone calls
Pay bills
Find time to sew
Figure out what is for dinner
Finish making grocery list
Cut coupons, and load coupons to card
Go to the groceries
SOOOO much more!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 8:40 AM

You come help me, I'll come help you.

Feed Animals, walk animals, scoop litter pans, Sweep/mop, clean bathroom, finish laundry <---this is daily stuff.  Hopefully vehicles today at some point.  I finally just finished cleaning off my desk.  The list goes on and on... honestly I rarely sit.  lol 

SimplySonita
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Today...

Clean sitting room (spring clean-organize, wipe walls, etc)

A load or two of laundry

Sweep and mop kitchen

finish school

finish my BIble in 90 days reading

Then cook and clean up dinner

give the kids a bath before bed.

THat's about it...not a bad/busy day LOL

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 11, 2011 at 9:52 AM
I totally would. Can you imagine how much we could get done if we had each other to help and motivate? I'm looking forward to the days where the girls can do more with me. They dust, and clean up their toys, etc. I'm getting ready to teach Julia how to help sort laundry. She already helps fold wash cloths, etc. Chelsey helps by giving me each thing out of the basket when folding...

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

You come help me, I'll come help you.

Feed Animals, walk animals, scoop litter pans, Sweep/mop, clean bathroom, finish laundry <---this is daily stuff.  Hopefully vehicles today at some point.  I finally just finished cleaning off my desk.  The list goes on and on... honestly I rarely sit.  lol 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 11, 2011 at 9:53 AM
I forgot to mention school. Lol we are doing handwriting today, a little math, and working on colors with chelsey. I'm trying to clean because we are having a little girl over for a play date and i know I will have no time tomorrow to do cleaning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Today I am:

~Making my planner
~Ummm....that's it

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 10:02 AM

OH! And I'm trying not to kill DH's coworker. He was supposed to swap shifts with DH so he had off Wed. I have a dr appt and I made a hair appt for myself. I'm sick of my hair, and its too hard to fix in because I can't stand in the bathroom long enough. Well, DH's coworker cancelled the swap

I can't effing drive! I really was looking forward to this, if for no other reason than to get out of the house!
Ok, mini vent over 

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

misselphaba
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 10:11 AM

I decluttered/organized/cleaned my entire house yesterday from top to bottom.  My house is (currently) spotless, so no housework aside from general cleanup/upkeep today.  Yay!

I do have 31 pieces of clothing to iron, though.  And lots of laundry. 

I am planning on taking the kids to the splashpad, but not sure about weather.  Also, taking them to 7-11 for free Slurpees. 

Oh, and I really need to work on my nephew's Buzz Lightyear shirt for his birthday. 

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 11, 2011 at 11:08 AM
I decided I can do laundry tomorrow. Haha I Just did diaper laundry, cleaned the bathrooms, gave the girls a bath, had my own shower, and just finished cleaning out my bathroom cabinets. I couldn't take it anymore. Lol

Now I am going to do the final rinse on the diapers, dust, make lunch, put dd2 down for a nap, do handwriting with dd1, have her read while I do, then make phone calls, pay bills and finish that grocery list!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 11:35 AM

to day is the beginning of the week so its my big clean and bake day

lunch for dh, get him off to work

clean the house, change beds, vacuum all the rooms,  etc

bake the weekly bread,rolls etc and i need to make some more cinnamon rolls and doughnuts plus the baking mixes we use

fill the kitchen containers up from the pantry

water the garden, harvest the garden, plant some more lettuce, deadhead everything

make some more strawberry jam

take the meat out for dinner, the menu says beef stew so that will work out good

make tonights dessert, dh mentioned a lemon mergane pie so i think i will surprize him with one tonight

we have a dress rehearsal tonight so dinner needs to be done by 5

right now im baking bread and eating breakfast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)