Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What do you need to do today? 7/11

Posted by   + Show Post
I have so much I need to get done today! I need help! Lol
What are you up to today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 8:20 AM
Replies (11-15):
estop
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 7:26 PM

Today my 10 yo took his Cat test First one He did good alittle nervous at first but he got a hang of it after 2 part. He told me flat out I dont like to be time that does not make sense  18 min for 20 question and read story answer the question then had to go back read again I do not like it. My son made it clear I went my room and laugh because he was so serouis he was made a good point .I never gave my boys one but I would like to know where they are at. Still need to give my 15 yo one which he has taking them before. Fix Tuna for dinner.That is it.

tammie679
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Today I need to : clean up kitche from breakfast, get 2 kids to swim lessons, come home make lunch, clean that up, work on organizing my scrapbook stuff. make dinner, oh I forgot before make dinner I have about 4 loads of laundry to do. Referee all 4 of my kids so they don't bug each other...ummmmm I think that is my day for today.

luvthesoap
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:20 AM

I am working on making lesson plans for my son. He will be in 11th grade this year. We are doing an Unit Study called " Blessed is the Man".

Betty in KY

lifeolearning
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:55 AM

Quoting misselphaba:

I decluttered/organized/cleaned my entire house yesterday from top to bottom.  My house is (currently) spotless, so no housework aside from general cleanup/upkeep today.  Yay!

I do have 31 pieces of clothing to iron, though.  And lots of laundry. 

I am planning on taking the kids to the splashpad, but not sure about weather.  Also, taking them to 7-11 for free Slurpees. 

Oh, and I really need to work on my nephew's Buzz Lightyear shirt for his birthday. 

Wow! How many hours in a day do you have!!!? I couldn't declutter/organize/clean my entire house in a week if I tried really hard! I did 1/2 a closet yesterday. Seems so overwhelming I doubt I'll EVER get it all done 'cause when I half way through the house the first closet is back to needing attention!

I'm baking buns today, will declutter a bit more since I just moved my homeschool room downstairs and moved my daughter into her own freshly painted room and moved my baby out of our room in with his brother. So much clean-up/organizing to do after the shuffle. Other than meals and dishes that will more than keep me busy all day. IF I get off this computer soon! :)

Melyssa-R
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 4:26 PM

My daughter is away at camp today and I'm spending the time with my husband who is working from home although we're mostly goofing off and also went out to lunch.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN