Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

HOw ready do you get

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 10:03 AM
  • 17 Replies

in the mornings? Do you do the whole hair make up thing? Do you stay in pajamas unless you have to go somewhere? How ready do you have the kids get?

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misselphaba
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Sometimes I stay in my jammies.  Sometimes I am showered and dressed before my nephew gets here at 6:45.  Sometimes I shower while he's napping. 

Depends on the day.  Sometimes, I start out dressed and then end up back in jammies.  LOL 

My kids wear their jammies a lot unless we are going somewhere.  Depends on their mood.

BusCaptainMama
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 10:09 AM
Pjs for me ;) Even if I take a shower in the morning I still change into pjs Hahaha My kids usually get dressed, though..idk why Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 11, 2011 at 11:35 AM
I get dressed every day. The time varies on when that happens depending on what I need to do. Makeup only on days I am going to a family party or something out of the norm. My hair is not much fuss. Either down straight or a pony tail.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 11:37 AM

i dont wear makeup but i get all the way ready, comb hair, put on outdoor clothes, the kids had to be ready also! no pjs!

SimplySonita
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 12:02 PM

The whole 9 yards here.

I get up every morning and get dressed, fix my hair and make-up etc-that way I'm ready if I do need to go somewhere or someone drops by.

It was a habit I started when I was sufering form PPD-I was so depressed I didn't want to leave the house or see people, so if I wasn't ready already, I wouldn't leave the house ever. It's just a habit I go into. Occasionally on a sick day or lazy day I'll stay in my PJs most fo the day, but it's rare....

cedailey
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 6:17 PM

I get dressed when I get up (because I have to walk the dog in public).  I do my hair, because otherwise, my girls will try to not even comb theirs.  That's it.

estop
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 7:00 PM

We dress casual everyday

Gumberly
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 8:18 PM

It depends on the day for us, but 99 percent of the time everyone gets dressed. The only time I went all day in my pj's was after having my kids besides that I have to get dressed or I feel lazy. I dont normally put makeup on beyond my powder cover up unless we are going out somewhere. Showers are required but may not take place until after 10 in the morning lol.

FlyHippie
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 9:25 PM

I usually don't get ready until we have to go somewhere...

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 8:35 AM

I have to admit...I am terrible about appearances. I do need to get into the habit of at least being close to being ready to go. I am just at the point that Ihate my hair, I don't wanna put forth the effort to do my make up unless we're going to church, blah blah.

If I'm in my jammies I'm content to stay home. If I get "done" then I end up wanting to get out of the house, and I end up spending money if I do that

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN