Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

in the mornings? Do you do the whole hair make up thing? Do you stay in pajamas unless you have to go somewhere? How ready do you have the kids get?

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Replies (11-17):
StefInIdaho
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 8:45 AM

If I am not going anywhere, I still shower and such.... I wash my hair everyday.... and put tinted moisturizer on with SPF. I will wear casual clothes, but not dirty or stained or with holes.

The kids get dressed, unless it is one of those -10 degree winter days and they can stay inside in warm PJ's.... play clothes if we are not going out, but again neat and clean...

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Pjs for me. I shower and get dressed if we go somewhere

wright1212
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 1:51 PM

I have my older 2 dressed right away. Toddler doesnt get clothes until after breakfast (wonder why? haha). I brush and straighten my hair (its that awful straight with waves and kinks yuck). BUT I stay in PJ's if I plan on doing any housework, which I do. Its just too hard to squeeze my booty into jeans then scrap kitty poo (KWIM?). BUT I layout my clothes and get dressed at lunch since we have too go somewhere everyday but Wed. Then at 4pm at home again pj's go on again. I have a few pants I will wear all day. I shower every other night, I like to go to bed clean.

Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (1.5), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

Melyssa-R
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 4:29 PM

I'm a fussy type so I do full hair and makeup every day no matter what.  Although if we aren't leaving thet house for sure, I just wear comfy clothes.  Pretty much any time I'm just hanging at home I have on comfy clothes.  LOL 

My daughter is 11 and I require her to take a shower each day now (she hates doing it) but she doesn't have to get fully dressed in something "good" unless we leave the house.

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 6:24 PM

I didn't even really answer my own question.

A "normal" day...I shower, dress in jeans/shorts and a tshirt, air dry my hair and end up pulling it back. Running to the store doesn't change this. (Oh, andflip flops)

Going out to lunch, or to church,orwhatever, and I make more effort with my hair and put on make up.

Now that I'm sitting in a chair and not going anywhere, I shower every other day (Too difficult to do daily, plus, I'm not really doing anything anyway) I still do tooth brushing andhair combing, but not much else.

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 8:08 AM

I'm totally pajamas unless I have to work or go out.  I rarely dress up.. (I clean houses for a living) but I do take a few to gel my short hair and do my make up.  I never leave home without a shower... LOL 

KDBeckham
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 11:01 AM

I have to get completely dressed, at least to flip flops: hair: makeup. The kids get dressed to socks incase we have an inpromptu field trip.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)