Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
What time do your kiddos go to bed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 10:01 AM
Replies (11-18):
peanut06
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 6:52 PM

DD, almost 3, is usually out by 8 or 9, then baby brother (baby, almost 1 LOL) is usually out by about 9:30.  I'm the one who needs a more scheduled bedtime, as I've seen 2 a.m. more times in the last 3 weeks than I care to count, especially when the kids wake anywhere from 6:30 to 8 a.m.

StefInIdaho
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 10:09 PM

My kids are still little guys (3 and 4) and they go to bed between 7:30pm and 8:00pm.....

timon95
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM

anywhere between 8:30 and 9:30

TroyboysMom
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 1:29 AM

8 o'clock.

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 7:56 AM

NO bedtime here.  As long as they are quiet while I'm trying to sleep, I don't mind them staying up.  I catch a lot of flack from people about this... <ugh>  Usually I lay down with our 2yr old around 10.  He will go to sleep whenever I do. :) 

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 9:16 AM

I don't think this group will give you flack. We all do what's best for OUR kids. That's why we homeschool. 

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

NO bedtime here.  As long as they are quiet while I'm trying to sleep, I don't mind them staying up.  I catch a lot of flack from people about this...   Usually I lay down with our 2yr old around 10.  He will go to sleep whenever I do. :) 

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

Melissa6705
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 10:02 AM
Could not have said it better

Quoting MedicMommy:

I don't think this group will give you flack. We all do what's best for OUR kids. That's why we homeschool. 

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

NO bedtime here.  As long as they are quiet while I'm trying to sleep, I don't mind them staying up.  I catch a lot of flack from people about this...   Usually I lay down with our 2yr old around 10.  He will go to sleep whenever I do. :) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 13, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Midnight & they get up for the day between 10 & 11 am. My hubby works from 1pm to 10pm M - F  so we are all on Dad's schedule.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)