Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Yesterday

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 10:03 AM
  • 7 Replies
Sorry I wasn't around. Hubby has been working A LOT of hours and on the weekends but he didn't go in yesterday. We had a great relaxing day. It was so wonderful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
oredeb
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 10:59 AM

awww so nice when dh is home unexpectedly! its like a holiday!

Melissa6705
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:21 AM
Yes it was so wonderful...my favorite place to eat is Olive Garden and he took me there but they quit serving my favorite dish. So we left and went to this new resturant. It is a 5 star resturant inside a gas station. The guy couldn't get a loan to start a resturant but could a gas station so he just made it work. Oh my...the food is to die for!!! It was so good! We will be eating there again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Oh wow. How unique! And I bet he ends up getting a lot of free publicity

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

Melissa6705
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 12:40 PM
Oh yes!! We had stuffed mushrooms in garlic butter sauce YUM and pesto chicken pasta!! Yummy num nums
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 1:09 PM

wow thats neat!! what an idea!

Quoting Melissa6705:

Yes it was so wonderful...my favorite place to eat is Olive Garden and he took me there but they quit serving my favorite dish. So we left and went to this new resturant. It is a 5 star resturant inside a gas station. The guy couldn't get a loan to start a resturant but could a gas station so he just made it work. Oh my...the food is to die for!!! It was so good! We will be eating there again

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 12, 2011 at 6:57 PM
How cool! And yay for hubby time!
AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 8:03 AM

I love those relaxing days... lately I've had a lot of down time with clients being out of town but almost everyone is back so its back to craziness.  Today is my last day off until next Wed.  I really need to readjust some things!!!

P.S.  Glad you had a great day!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)