Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What is on your to-do list today? 7/13

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 7:26 AM
  • 26 Replies
At the moment all I can think about is coffee and french toast, so I will fill mine in after that happens. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momaof8
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 7:28 AM

getting my mother inlaw the heck outa my house this morning

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 13, 2011 at 7:31 AM
Big job! You better get after it! Lol does she live with you, or just visiting?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momaof8
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 7:34 AM

Just visiting, but stayed toooo long this time and was overly critical. Stressed everyone in the house.

Quoting Boobah:

wright1212
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 7:35 AM
  • Right now I need to get my behind up and get DD ready for choir camp ('camp rock') and start the muffins..
  • Clean, clean, clean, i might throw in some cleaning-in-laws coming to babysit on Sat..
  • put pic and pic cd together for photo contest at library
  • try to find cable for camera so i can update pics and put new video on Vlog
  • i really need to clean out my fridge..its yucky
  • of course entertain 2 boys while doing this
  • ok this is sad, i cant think of anything else but the cleaning and normally i have a mile long list..

Now maybe that I told someone I will stick to it..it would be fun to come back tonight and see what we can check off huh? 

Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (1.5), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 7:40 AM

Ugh I don't even know where to begin.  The usual cleaning of the house, etc.  I really should clean my Jeep today.  I need to hit the grocery store for animal food.  I have 3 more cats coming this evening and I may have to pick up a couple rat terriers to save them from going to the pound :( What to do first.... akk!!!  Days like this I just sit here because I can't even gather my thoughts LOL

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 13, 2011 at 8:26 AM
Awww, that stinks. That is the only reason we haven't moved away. We would see the inlays more than we do now and we live 20 minutes away. LOL there is NO way those people are going to stay in my house for a week like they do to my sister in law.
If we move, it has to be somewhere they wont go on vacation...
I'm bad aren't I?

Quoting momaof8:

Just visiting, but stayed toooo long this time and was overly critical. Stressed everyone in the house.

Quoting Boobah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 13, 2011 at 8:27 AM
That sounds fun actually!

I really need to clean my fridge as well. It's pretty gross. But I just got groceries the other day, so it will have to wait another week. :)

Quoting wright1212:

• Right now I need to get my behind up and get DD ready for choir camp ('camp rock') and start the muffins..

• Clean, clean, clean, i might throw in some cleaning-in-laws coming to babysit on Sat..

• put pic and pic cd together for photo contest at library

• try to find cable for camera so i can update pics and put new video on Vlog

• i really need to clean out my fridge..its yucky

• of course entertain 2 boys while doing this

• ok this is sad, i cant think of anything else but the cleaning and normally i have a mile long list..

Now maybe that I told someone I will stick to it..it would be fun to come back tonight and see what we can check off huh? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countjb
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 8:29 AM

Going to two libraries, the post office, and the veterenarians office for two pet appointments.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 13, 2011 at 8:29 AM
I do the same thing (have so much to do, you don't do anything. Lol)

And I can't believe how messy my jeep is at the moment. It stresses me out every time I get into it. I cannot stand the car being unorganized and right now it's a disaster.

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

Ugh I don't even know where to begin.  The usual cleaning of the house, etc.  I really should clean my Jeep today.  I need to hit the grocery store for animal food.  I have 3 more cats coming this evening and I may have to pick up a couple rat terriers to save them from going to the pound :( What to do first.... akk!!!  Days like this I just sit here because I can't even gather my thoughts LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Blech. I'm sorry. I'm so gonna be the best MIL ever

Quoting momaof8:

Quoting Boobah:

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)