Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

QOTD 7 14

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 9:36 AM
  • 13 Replies
What vices do you have?

I drink dr pepper all the time...I have tried to stop but I just love them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Coffee. Someone suggested I give it up while TTC. After restraining myself so I wouldn't beat them silly, I explained that without coffee, I'd probably kill DH. No DH, no sperm. No sperm, no baby. Therefore, coffee is essential to me TTC

Purses. I LOVE purses 

Oh, and animals. It's insane. I think I get puppies and kittens to fill the spot where I want a baby. Good thing DH likes animals. And that we have 3 acres

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

misselphaba
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Sewing stuff.  Lucky that my mom also sews and is sort of a shopaholic...I can get almost all my stuff from her!

Hmm.  Watching tv shows...does that count?  I LOVE tv!  I love watching shows on dvd, so I can watch several episodes of a new (to me) show each evening.  I'm watching "Burn Notice" right now. 

oredeb
by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:22 AM

buying seeds! and oils!!

making a stack over where i sit in the evening and leaving it there for weeks! i do this with weeds also! but i do go back later and put them in the compost pile!(but it bugs my dh!)

BusCaptainMama
by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:39 AM
Diet Pepsi & watching tv, too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaClark3
by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:42 AM

Quoting Melissa6705:

What vices do you have?

~*Coffee*~.... and those restruant style vanilla creamers I snag at Costco... I daily drink my coffee, with 2 sugar, 2 vanilla creamers! And keep in mind my coffee is as, if not stronger, than my Papa drank in the Navy... "Puts hair on your chest" as he used to say... ~*giggles*~

~*Beverly*~
http://www.motherofallboyz.blogspot.com

faeriemom1972
by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Coffee for me as well. Yes, the sweet nectar of the Gods wrapped me in it's vice grip a few years ago and I've not been able to free myself.

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Coca Cola for sure... just about anything else I can pull myself away from... can't seem to kick the Coke habit LOL

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Coca Cola

Chocolate

Cafemom 

TroyboysMom
by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Chocolate and Diet coke.

Melyssa-R
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Mine is diet Pepsi. I have tried to stop.  I really cannot.  It's an addiction like smoking I guess since it's so hard to not do it.  :-(  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)