Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone in here blog? Do you blog about homeschooling? If not, what else do you blog about?

What blogs do you follow?

by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:43 PM
Replies (11-13):
SimplySonita
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:15 AM

I do blog (in my siggy)

Yes I pay for my domain name and hosting.

Yes I make money doing it (though not much cause I'm just not trying very hard at it right now LOL)

I blog mostly about home-homeschooling, homemaking, homecooking, and doing it all frugally ;)

KDBeckham
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 7:26 AM

I do blog in my signature...I've created several over the years but am so overwhelmed with everything else its hard keeping up. My current adventure involves just homeschooling/learning adventures. I don't make money off of it...I had thought of creating my own unit studies/curriculum something along those lines and setting up a donation button for it, but nothing yet.

Simply Southern Homeschool ~ "Where Learning Begins"

wright1212
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 8:35 AM

I recently started VLOGging. I had pics I wanted to put in a blog, then realized I could carry my flipcam or camera and get videos (i just keep 1 with me at all times). The things my kids do are entertaining: crazy, insane, weird, just fun to watch ect. <as I know other kids are too> I got the idea when searching youtube for homeschool videos and realized there werent many showing what actually goes on. So I thought I would show my daily life. I only have about 8 up right now, but I lost my cable for camera, now that its found I have about 4 to upload.

I show daily life, homeschool, and alot on my son with autism. I dont think people know how autism looks in daily life-its entertaining. Last night my son fell face first off swing set, I plan to do a quick video of his cut eye and our swing set while I tell the story (just to give another example).

I dont pay, its just a youtube channel, and I dont make money. But its fun to have subscribers! I have about 6 blogs saved, mostly related to homeschooling.

Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (1.5), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)