Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Does anyone in here blog? Do you blog about homeschooling? If not, what else do you blog about?

What blogs do you follow?

by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:43 PM
Replies (11-13):
SimplySonita
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:15 AM

I do blog (in my siggy)

Yes I pay for my domain name and hosting.

Yes I make money doing it (though not much cause I'm just not trying very hard at it right now LOL)

I blog mostly about home-homeschooling, homemaking, homecooking, and doing it all frugally ;)

KDBeckham
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 7:26 AM

I do blog in my signature...I've created several over the years but am so overwhelmed with everything else its hard keeping up. My current adventure involves just homeschooling/learning adventures. I don't make money off of it...I had thought of creating my own unit studies/curriculum something along those lines and setting up a donation button for it, but nothing yet.

Simply Southern Homeschool ~ "Where Learning Begins"

wright1212
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 8:35 AM

I recently started VLOGging. I had pics I wanted to put in a blog, then realized I could carry my flipcam or camera and get videos (i just keep 1 with me at all times). The things my kids do are entertaining: crazy, insane, weird, just fun to watch ect. <as I know other kids are too> I got the idea when searching youtube for homeschool videos and realized there werent many showing what actually goes on. So I thought I would show my daily life. I only have about 8 up right now, but I lost my cable for camera, now that its found I have about 4 to upload.

I show daily life, homeschool, and alot on my son with autism. I dont think people know how autism looks in daily life-its entertaining. Last night my son fell face first off swing set, I plan to do a quick video of his cut eye and our swing set while I tell the story (just to give another example).

I dont pay, its just a youtube channel, and I dont make money. But its fun to have subscribers! I have about 6 blogs saved, mostly related to homeschooling.

Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (1.5), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)