Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone scrapbook online or with software?

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 12:12 AM
  • 5 Replies

The thought of doing all my scrapbooking via my computer is so appealing to me; no bulk of supplies to store- AMEN! Thing is, I don't know a thing about it, aside from it being possible. If any one's familiar with it I'd appreciate your input. I'm wondering how it compares to classic scrapbooking; cost, time, etc. I'm seeking to educate myself about it so I can make the best plan of approach.....just as soon as I can make time in my life to dedicate to scrapbook, lol!

by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 7:25 AM

Ha! Let me know about finding that time :-P I have an entire scrapbooking room, and, it just looks pretty

I actually have thought about digital scrapbooking, but I like the 3D aspect of traditional scrapping

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

Melissa6705
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 7:33 AM
I love traditional scrapbooking but never have the time. I have heard digital is great though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 15, 2011 at 8:27 AM
I have been considering doing the digital as well. I'm tired of keeping the tons of supplies I have and never using them, never getting anything scrapbooked, never having any pictures of the girls that aren't on the computer. Chelsey is 2 and almost every picture of her is on the computer. I tried hard to print Julias out, but as many pics as we take, I can't keep up, and can't afford it! Lol I have a hard time narrowing it down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenifuz
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 10:39 AM
I use Heritage Makers and it's fabulous! I love it because I don't have to worry about mistakes. You can go to rememberheritage.com our to heritagemakers.com and find a consultant near you. I know there are some ladies on CM that do out as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChell
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 11:04 PM

I hear ya ladies. Thanks for you're input. I'm gonna do more research and I look forward to sharing my findings with you! More info to come on this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)