Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could travel anywhere where would you go?

I have always wanted to go to Ireland.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 7:44 AM
Replies (11-16):
FlyHippie
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 11:39 AM

hmmmm.....easy for me. One that I don't see achieving....I want to go to Tibet...but the Tibet before the Chinese invaded them. But I'd still go there today. Love me some Tibetans! LOL!

faeriemom1972
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 12:15 PM

When I was 12 my mother and I went to Nepal and trekked for a month in the Himalayas. She wanted to go to Tibet, but I guess at that time it wasn't possible. We actually had to land in Bangladesh-Dhaka during some sort of revolution, scary stuff, but still my favourite trip. I know we have great pictures, if only I didn't have to hang out with my mom to get them. We have a hard time with eachother.

Quoting FlyHippie:

hmmmm.....easy for me. One that I don't see achieving....I want to go to Tibet...but the Tibet before the Chinese invaded them. But I'd still go there today. Love me some Tibetans! LOL!

oredeb
by debbie on Jul. 15, 2011 at 12:18 PM

can i go???  can i  go with you girls?!!!

i'd love to go over and see wales!

JoyfulMommyof2
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 2:12 PM

I've actually written in my journal:  The difference between friends and enemies is this:  You expect your enemies to hurt you, and they do!  You don't expect your friends to hurt you, but they do!  Trust Noone!!  Kinda morbid, isn't it?  LOL  I just have friendly acquaintances, a few homeschool moms, and 1 longtime friend with whom I occassionally spend time.

I'm game for Ireland and France.  My family tree goes back to both of these countries.  Of course, a second honeymoon with my hubby in Paris doesn't sound too bad!  Although, a chalet in the mountains would be more our style.  I love romance!  Maybe one day he will, too!  HaHa

JoyfulMommyof2

busy mom

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Hmmm... I really want to check out Alaska!!

Melyssa-R
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Australia

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)