Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you start the same time every day?

Posted by   + Show Post

We have so many moms that don't go by a set schedule. For those that do as well as those that don't, do you start the same time every day? Do you wait until everyone's in the mood forit? Do you follow a routine (Wake up whenever, eat, school)? 

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 11:02 AM
Replies (11-16):
KDBeckham
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 6:02 PM

I have somewhat of a schedule, we are up by 6:30 then its breakfast, dress, chores & school by 8:30...being done by 12 at the latest depending on what we have going on. That way they have the afternoon to do other projects and relax or get into something they had more interest for.

Melyssa-R
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 12:17 PM

No schedules here for anything.  They give me the heebies.  We do whatever, whenever.  Schedules make me feel confined.

fygfitness_mom
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 8:32 PM

We have a schedule and we do our best to stick to it at all times.

WHITELIGHTJENNY
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 10:10 PM
This

Quoting Melissa6705:

We have checklist and as long as it is done by end of night I don't care.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChell
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 12:55 AM

no, with PKs it just doesn't happen that way :)

SimplySonita
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 3:04 AM

We have a rythm to our days, but no schedule. I try to be done with table work by noonish (or lunch if we sleep late)

It's been working out that they request so many worksheets now though that we go back AFTER lunch to do science (Which I save for last cause his my oldest son's favorite. (and my younger son isn't compulsory age yet)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)