Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How much of the homeschooling does Dad/your S.O. do in your house? 

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 11:03 AM
Replies (21-22):
mamaof2n1angel
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 3:41 PM

My husband helps with reveiwing assignments and  science of things he might be taking apart for  computers or  cooking something with  different  ingredents. 

MommaChell
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 12:52 AM

Not always, but more often than not, my Dear Husband will: help out with the daily household responsibilities (which in return helps me have time to do homeschool stuff). He takes time to spend with the kids, talking and playing/interacting with them. He'll fix the kids meals/snacks. He helps with the shopping, even does it on his own. He is my support in every venture! He is encouraging in our faith and getting us to church. He will get up early with the kids if I wanna sleep in and he'll even stay up late with me and have "homeschool parties"- as I like to call them- where we talk about the kids schooling and work together on stuff. He thinks of fun and educational things for us to do as a family (he loves the zoo). He is absolutely AWESOME about helping me with any and all computer/software/techy related stuffs for everything; he's seriously amazing with anything techy. He makes him self available to listen and brainstorm with me, which is a tremendous help! He works a lot and he's not perfect; he is my blessing <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN