Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

If you could change one thing....

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 6:46 AM
  • 4 Replies

in your house.  What would it be? 

My bathroom.... its pink and grey.  The Landlord remodeled everything but the bathroom.  New sink, new toilet but tiles still pink and grey.  Its very clean though, looks new but soooo outtta date!

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Ummm....Can I pick 2?

If not...then the first is that I want to pull up this shag burgundy carpet and put down hardwood (However, I have animals...10 cats....mostly outside, 3 dogs, a 6 year old, and a husband) So I would settle for laminate. 

If I can pick a 2nd one, I want new counters and cabinets in the kitchen. And a bigger pantry.

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

JoyfulMommyof2
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Ohhhh, I'd love to have granite countertops!  I'd also want my kitchen to be bigger.  It's definitely a one-cook kitchen!!  And it barely fits a table for four.  Since my "supposed-to-be" dining room is my school room,  space for a larger table would be great!  (And to get rid of that dark green laminate!!)

JoyfulMommyof2

busy mom

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 17, 2011 at 10:31 PM

I'd make the girls rooms a bit bigger.  One is a homeschool room, the other the girls share as a bedroom and it gets cramped.  I'd also move it onto about 5+ acres.  :)

MommaChell
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 12:50 AM

I want a big classroom with it's own full bathroom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)