Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Outside Changes

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 6:59 AM
  • 9 Replies

If you could change one thing outside of your house, what would it be? 

For us, a Fence, a really tall privacy fence!  A. For the dogs, we currently have 3 dogs of our own and 2 we are trying to rehome and walking all of them is sooooo time consuming.  They need to be able to run.  And B.  Because my neighbor repairs cars and his yard looks like a junk yard.  It gets hold sometimes!!!! 

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Have an inground pool, a vegetable garden in the back, flower garden in the front, maybe add a few more trees. Hmm...and maybe a driveway. Around here, unless you live in an actual town, most people don't have driveways.

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

faeriemom1972
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:17 PM

A tall stone wall around our whole property and a vegetable garden. So that we are prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

big smile mini

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:31 PM

I would have it not be connected to the neighbors ( we rent a townhome right now )

Come on Jesus, we need a house!!!!

FlyHippie
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:33 PM

I'd have a big huge back patio already built...aahhhhh....

MommaChell
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 12:53 AM

I want a park play ground in my back yard that's shaded, a veggie garden, and some fruit trees!

SimplySonita
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 3:09 AM

For my stalker neighbors to move (I have 7 TPOs against them!)

Other than that-I want the kids' playground moved from my parents yard (right next door) to ours, and an inground pool.

Ideally I'd like at least a 100 ac and a 10 foot electric razor wire fence too LOL

KDBeckham
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 7:28 AM

Just one thing? Okay I am going to go over...I would change the highway in front of the house, we are surrounded by crop fields and have no neighbors so I love that but I don't love the highway. I would get the S/O to tear down 1 of the 2 buildings in the back yard & clean up the 2 fallen trees from the storm over a month ago. I would also include a nice swing, playset for the kids, flower garden, vegetable garden, inground pool and some soft green grass!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 18, 2011 at 7:46 AM
I would do a fence too. I posted to this last night about making the girls bedrooms bigger but apparently cm ate it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wright1212
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 8:19 AM

I bought my house because I love my yard (and my house). We have a huge above ground pool, really large (but old) playstructure, a bball court, storage barn (its like 8x8), trampoline, sand box, and fenced in (except pool). BUT... This old thing needs work. Its needs sanding, finishing, safety things. The other end is a small fort like this one with a ripped blue triangle roof and another rope. Last night my son (8) fell off of this fort and onto his face, thankfull only cut his eye open that they glued shut. It need some barrier so he cant climb over those edges.

Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (1.5), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN