Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Your Kids favorite crafts?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:05 AM
  • 9 Replies

What crafts do your kids enjoy doing over and over. I find my PK daughter asking to do certain crafts agian and agian. I'd love to try out some of your family's favo crafts.

by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SimplySonita
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:47 AM

Anything involving PAINT! LOL

KelleyBamboo
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 3:03 AM
Glue! Anything involving glue :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TroyboysMom
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 3:53 AM

He LOVES to paint. Also, stained glass ANYTHING is always a favorite, no matter how we make it.

KDBeckham
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 7:15 AM

Honestly we are kind of art involved, so anything that involves coloring, painting, cutting and glueing. I am trying to decide on an art curriculum or some sort of art plan for the year since my ds 6 1/2 loves it so much but haven't found anything yet.

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 11:49 AM

If it's messy, he loves it

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

Maridel
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:15 PM

If you tell my daughter we can do a craft, she will automatically grab the paint and the glitter.. that's what craft means to her lol. If you tell her we just did a craft after colloring something, she will look at you like an idiot and tell you that is not a craft.

faeriemom1972
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:59 PM

My son is not a big craft child, but he loves doing the cornstarch and water to make polymer. He gets a kick out of making different colours with food dye.

MommaChell
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 2:18 AM

Haha, fun stuff! My kids love cutting, pasting and glitter to! I've never done stained glass, but i'll be looking into it now, thanks. My daughter is always asking me what a color mixed with another color makes. I found an idea online that suggests putting different washable paint in small puddles on a table (drop cloth of sorts mandatory, as well as painting attire for everyone) and letting the kids mix and play. I'm going to be brave and try that one soon :)

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 21, 2011 at 7:13 AM
This, or glitter. Lol

Quoting SimplySonita:

Anything involving PAINT! LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)