Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blogs!

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 9:14 AM
  • 3 Replies

Okay, so I must be blog illiterate because I can't get a blog to do what I want it to do.  Is there anyone that is a pro at this that can set of up for me and then explain to me what to do with it and what they did to it to get it set up so if I want to make changes I can.

Please also know that I will change all passwords needed after you get done setting it up.

Thanks a BUNCH!!!

I am a homeschooling, vaccinating, non spanking, nightmare cuddling, dessert giving, bedtime kissing, book reading, multiple movie watching a day MOTHER. I believe in spoiling Loren everyday. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You! I wear ripped jeans and t-shirts, I cant go without my flip-flops or lipgloss. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home! I am a proud Christian, as is my husband. I wear my heart on my sleeve all day, everyday. I drive way to fast with Loren in the car and I have daily “duh, blonde” moments, but that’s JUST ME

by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 11:52 AM

I felt the same way, then I went to blogger.com and set one up. It's really very simple, and it walks you through step by step. Go play with it, and if you still need help, let me know

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

MrsHubler
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Quoting MedicMommy:

I felt the same way, then I went to blogger.com and set one up. It's really very simple, and it walks you through step by step. Go play with it, and if you still need help, let me know

is that the gmail one?

fygfitness_mom
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 3:28 PM

I use iPage to host my blog and use a Wordpress script. I started over at Blogger and then moved to the free Wordpress blogs before switching to a host. I've also used MSN and Webs.com.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)