Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What are your wishes/desires?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:01 PM
  • 10 Replies

What is on your wish list? Dreaming is part of the human condition... that and laughter are proven to be healthy! What are your deepest wishes/desires?

~*Beverly*~
http://www.motherofallboyz.blogspot.com

by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Honestly?

I've been crying most of the morning. I guess because it's our anniversary, I'm not at work, and DH is until at least 8 tonight. So I have nothing to do but sit here and think about the fact that the one thing we've really wanted (a baby) I don't have. 

It's been a rough morning, and I'm trying to not think too much about it, but I can't help it. I should have a toddler and an infant and noise, and hectic stuff...

Anyway, so that's my wish. A baby.

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

faeriemom1972
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 3:07 PM

baby dust

Quoting MedicMommy:

Honestly?

I've been crying most of the morning. I guess because it's our anniversary, I'm not at work, and DH is until at least 8 tonight. So I have nothing to do but sit here and think about the fact that the one thing we've really wanted (a baby) I don't have. 

It's been a rough morning, and I'm trying to not think too much about it, but I can't help it. I should have a toddler and an infant and noise, and hectic stuff...

Anyway, so that's my wish. A baby.

I don't really have any wishes, I trust that the Creator knows what's best for me. I just do the best that I can.

cedailey
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 6:04 PM

I wish for a bigger income that doesn't involve leaving my kids.  More or better paying odd jobs, or a kids to watch full time, something.  We're not living on a shoestring, we're living on dental floss...

JoyfulMommyof2
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:17 PM
Obama out of the White House! An awesome Republican press in the White House! God bless America with a leader divinely chosen!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
homemakeingmom
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 12:29 AM
To feel valued
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 19, 2011 at 8:47 AM
To be able to get more things done and not be a procrastinator. And to sell this house super quick so we can buy the other one :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:51 AM

OK, my break down is done.

If I can have anything, it's means to be totally organized. That includes my thoughts. 

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

Danielle163
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:57 AM

That my DD had a friend.

Melissa6705
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 10:36 AM
How old is she? Where do you live

Quoting Danielle163:

That my DD had a friend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danielle163
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 10:38 AM

She's 8 1/2 and we are in Iowa.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)