Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Does anyone have any good craft ideas?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am looking for crafts that I can do with my kiddos, all at the same time. ( family time) I guess you can say.....relatively easy wouldbe great, I have a special needs child, so I do take a lot of time with her, and would love to do it with them all. 

Thanks for any advice you give :) 

by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommyto2gr8ones
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 11:45 PM

On another site, someone posted this website.  I thought it looked pretty awesome and would like to try some of these.  http://www.tipjunkie.com/homemade-bookmark/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TipJunkie+%28Tip+Junkie+-+Creative+Inspiration%29

wright1212
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 8:18 AM

I checked our several craft books from our library this summer. I got cute ideas like bird houses, flags, just everything. I wish I could remember the titles, but just start there!

Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (1.5), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 19, 2011 at 8:50 AM
How about making birthday cards (in advance) for friends, family members, etc? We try to do this so we aren't rushed on someone's birthday. Fathers day, mothers day etc also!

Let them make their own bracelets, necklaces with beads.

Have everyone make their own special bookmark.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN